Pages

Tuesday 1 April 2014

Excuses for being late for school

Excuses for being late for school
                          
  • My dog ate my homework.
  • A dinosaur ate my alarm clock.
  • I was awake because my mum was dancing.
  • Someone came and turned off my alarm clock.
  • An evil witch came and stole my mum and dad and I needed to go and save them.
  • Mum and Dad were shouting at the rugby game and telling the players want to do.
  • I had a bad dream and stayed up all night.
  • I had a party and was up all night long dancing.
  • My mum didn’t wake me up on time.
  • Mum said to me to go with her to the mountain.
  • My dog came and licked my face in the middle of the night.
  • I was watching T.V all night.
  • I was playing games all night.
  • I slept late last night

             

1 comment:

  1. You have thought of some fabulous excuses for being late for school Jasmine. I like the way you included a mix of realistic and imaginative ideas. Well done!

    ReplyDelete