Pages

Monday 17 March 2014

My Kiwi Baseball Experience

My kiwi Baseball Experience
     
        A couple of weeks ago my class did some Kiwi Baseball we learnt how to catch, through and hit, hitting was my favorite I was able to hit the ball far away from the field.
         The first couple of weeks we did only catching and throwing the best part was when our couch named Ricky hit the ball so high that I mostly bumped into people because I was staring at the ball.
         Then one week we did some hitting we got 3 tries and and I was in for a surprise my teacher was looking for people who were good at hitting and I made the team.  My hits were far and so I made the team.  Learning how to play Kiwi Baseball was interesting and very exciting at the same time as learning.         

No comments:

Post a Comment